ServiceMaster Commercial Services of Carroll County is trained and prepared to offer disinfection to your business to prevent the spread of infection. We can create a routine or one-time program designed to disinfect your facility and keep your patrons and employees safe.
We have established protocols to provide the most effective disinfecting available. Backed by ServiceMaster Clean with over 60 years’ experience and the ability to get the most effective disinfectants on the market, we only use EPA-registered disinfectants, as well as follow the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection Process
ServiceMaster Commercial Services of Carroll County provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services in the Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, and Howard County metro area. Our process includes:
- Utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Isolate and disinfect high touch areas or the entire facility.
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
Industries We Serve
- Manufacturing facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Offices and other commercial buildings
- Government facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- And many more! Contact us for more info.
Prevention Tips – Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice and maintain proper social distancing.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
As the demand for disinfecting and cleaning services continue, we’re here for you. If you’re interested in a consultation or a quote for your business or facility, please call us at 410-775-8514.